Are you searching laboratory peristaltic pump in a small size? LEFOO peristaltic pump with stepper motor brings out accurate electro lab peristaltic pumps for school laboratories and Personal research for students majoring in chemistry and biopharmaceutical. The pump dosing acid, alkali, and sterile fluids, or chemical aggressive solutions. The pump is capable of a wide range of hose types that can be liquids of different viscosity and temperatures. Pump series are produced in a robust design with a quick-change pump head, with no leakage pollution which meets safety class IP65. Bulk buy peristaltic pumps cheap direct from Lefoo factory.
*Easy upkeep low noise
*Optional Brushless/Stepper Motor
*Simple setting and Easy Mounting
*Optional various soft tubes
*No pollution Easy Maintenance
*High temperature/Chemical resistant
*Can transfer liquid, gas, solid
As a peristaltic pump manufacturer, LEFOO opened a new pump lab with complete testing equipment for mass samples experiments. Resident engineers will monitor pressure, flow, voltage, ampere, motor torque, and soft tubes durability in every customized process. We also have office engineers that offer free expert advice, free suggestion for professional use capable of application in household cleaning appliances and beauty equipment.
|LEFOO Stepper Motor Peristaltic Pump LFP101/ST|
|Installations method||Stainless steel mounting plates available(customizable)|
|Drive mode||Stepper motor|
|Control method||Drive control (with driver optional)|
|Function||Precise flow rate adjustment|
|Roller Quantity||Standard 2 rollers (support 3 rollers)|
|Voltage||Flow||Tube size||Tube material|
Convenient start/stop, speed increase/decrease, rotate forward/reverse
Low noise, quiet and stable, suitable for home use
Support PLC control
Installation can be customize
Recommended installation height
Liquid temperature range
5 to 50℃(41°F to 122°F)
Specified environment temperature range
0 to 50℃(32°F to 122°F)
Specified ambient humidity range
20% to 80%(with no condensation)
Certification & Approvals
A range of tube materials is available to handle a range of different chemicals as well as hygienic options for food and beverage dispensing.
Washing machine Analytical Equipment
Analytical &testing instrument sample supply
Printing Equipment： Ink Supply
Car Washing Equipment Analytical Apparatus
Soda beverage fountains
Beer brewing equipment
Ice cream dispensing
Blood diagnostic equipment
Indoor growing shelves
Commercial washing machine
1. When selecting a tube, the customer should perform a verification test to verify the chemical suitability according to the usage environment and the intended application
2. Regardless of the pump tube type, the phenomenon of peeling from inside of the tube starts with small amounts
3. This Product is not designed for medical use. Do not use it for medical applications.
4. This product is not waterproof. The use in a water-filled environment requires water-proof systems or designs.
5. Numerical dates listed in this catalog reflect conditions measured over a short period of time. Their accuracy for long-term use is not assured.
6. There is a tendency for the flow rate to increase until the tube becomes acclimated, and even among the same model, different lots may have a different flow rate within the specified tolerances, Also, the rotating speed of the DC motor may fluctuate depending on the load condition and changes in the motor temperature. During the design stage, be sure to select a motor with ample capacity.
22 Oct 2023Stepping into the Future: The Evolution of Stepper Motor Peristaltic Pumps
14 Oct 2023Innovating Fluid Handling: The Stepper Motor Peristaltic Pump's Journey to Precision
06 Oct 2023Precision and Fluid Control: Unveiling the Power of the Stepper Motor Peristaltic Pump
24 Sep 2023Harnessing Innovation: The Future of Water Treatment with Water Purifier Pumps