The monocrystalline silicon differential pressure transmitter chip is made of ultra-high-purity monocrystalline silicon, and its material characteristics are superior to those of composite silicon and diffused silicon materials commonly used in the market. The chip adopts foreign monocrystalline silicon double-beam suspension technology, combining the characteristics of silicon piezoresistive and silicon resonance technology, and innovative optimization has been made in design and process, to achieve high precision, high stability, low temperature influence, ultra-high overvoltage and other excellent performance, completely suitable for industrial process control, automated manufacturing, aerospace, automobiles and ships, medical and health and other fields.
The installation of the monocrystalline silicon differential pressure transmitter measurement system includes three parts, namely the laying of the pressure guiding tube, the laying of the electrical signal cable and the installation of the differential pressure transmitter.
During the working process of the pressure transmitter, the pressure of the medium is transmitted to the central measuring diaphragm through the isolation diaphragm and silicone oil. It functions as an elastic element and deforms under the action of differential pressure.
There is a proportional relationship between the displacement of the measuring diaphragm and the pressure difference, and under the influence of the diaphragm displacement, the capacitance of the differential capacitor will also change accordingly. The measuring circuit converts it into a 4-20mA DC current signal.
1. It can use a wide range of tested media, such as oil, water and paste compatible with 316 stainless steel and 304 stainless steel, and has a certain anti-corrosion ability.
2. High accuracy, high stability, imported original sensor, good linearity and high temperature stability.
3. Small size, light weight, easy to install, debug and use.
4. Stainless steel fully enclosed shell, good waterproof.
5. The pressure sensor directly senses the pressure of the measured liquid level, and is not affected by the foaming and deposition of the medium.
6. The overall performance in the industrial field is ±0.15%, which optimizes the loop performance.
7. The five-year stability is ±0.15%, which can greatly reduce the cost of calibration and maintenance.
8. Faster dynamic response can reduce process variability.
9. The introduction of technology can realize a comprehensive measurement plan.
10. Local/External: Zero/Span adjustable.
LEFOO is a national high-tech enterprise certified by TUV ISO9001 quality system and IS014001 environmental system authority. The main products comply with CE, RoHS, REACH, FDA, CQC and other certifications. LEFOO develops and manufactures reliable, high quality standard pressure control, temperature control equipment, providing innovative solutions and components. Welcome to consult.
More Related Products