The maintenance personnel check the output signal of the instrument regularly referring to the previous section according to the working conditions on site. Under normal circumstances, the instrument may also have residual deposits, so the monocrystalline silicon pressure transmitter should be cleaned regularly according to the field application conditions, and the cleaning work is best done indoors.
The operation is as follows:
1. Loosen the screws of the flange in a diagonal direction;
2. Carefully remove the flange, and be careful not to damage the isolation diaphragm of the monocrystalline silicon sensor;
3. Clean the sensor diaphragm with a soft brush and a suitable solvent, which can be cleaned together with the flange;
4. Replace the O-ring of the process flange;
5. Install the process flange on the measuring part, and be careful not to touch the isolation diaphragm (the sections of the two process flanges must be kept on the same plane and at the correct angle with the case);
6. Tighten the bolts and nuts diagonally with a torque wrench to check for leakage.
Relevant safety regulations must be followed during the entire use process, and the single crystal silicon transmitter can only be disassembled when cleaning, inspecting, repairing, and replacing failed parts. Sensors should only be repaired by the manufacturer.
Single crystal silicon pressure transmitters are inspected by hand and visual observation. Leakage check: Increase the pressure (or evacuate) steadily, so that the pressure in the measuring chamber of the monocrystalline silicon pressure transmitter reaches the upper limit of measurement (or the degree of evacuation of 90% of the local atmospheric pressure), cut off the pressure source, and seal it for 15 minutes. Observed by the pressure gauge within the last 5 minutes, the pressure value drop (or rise) shall not exceed 2% of the upper limit of measurement. When the monocrystalline silicon pressure transmitter is checking the tightness, the high and low pressure chambers are connected, and the rated working pressure is introduced at the same time for observation.
LiEFOO is a national high-tech enterprise certified by TUV ISO9001 quality system and IS014001 environmental system authority. The main products comply with CE, RoHS, REACH, FDA, CQC and other certifications. LEFOO develops and manufactures reliable, high quality standard pressure control, temperature control equipment, providing innovative solutions and components.
Our certified pump engineers can create the right solution to complete almost any hydraulic water supply scheme. From water report analysis, detailed drawings and budget proposals, prototypes. Welcome to consult.