1. Learn about the operation and display of the instrument from the pressure transmitter manufacturer staff on duty, and clean up the sundries in the protection box in time.
2. Find and deal with loose wiring and fasteners in time, regularly clean the outside of the pressure transmitter, and carry out anti-corrosion on the pressure guiding pipe and root valve.
3. Check whether the indication of the pressure transmitter is consistent with that of the on-site pressure gauge and secondary gauge.
4. Ceck the pressure transmitter (including pressure guiding pipe and valve) for leakage, damage and corrosion.
5. If problems are found, they should be dealt with in time, and records of patrol inspections should be made.
6. Do a good job of waterproof and shockproof measures for the pressure transmitter.
7. In winter, take antifreeze and heat preservation measures for pressure transmitters, pressure guiding pipes, and related equipment to ensure accurate display.
1. When disassembling, installing or adjusting the pressure transmitter with interlocking device, the interlocking device must be removed first to prevent accidents.
2. For pressure transmitters installed in toxic and harmful places, the harmful and toxic substances must be completely removed before maintenance, or the instrument must be removed and transported to a safe area for maintenance.
3. When overhauling pressure transmitters used for oxygen and other oil-free measuring media, be sure to keep the exhaust valve of the pressure transmitter free of oil.
4. The highly corrosive medium or the medium with overheated steam temperature should not be in direct contact with the pressure transmitter, and isolation measures should be added.
5. Prevent slag and other fine particles from settling in the pressure guiding tube and blocking the pipeline.
6. When measuring steam or other high-temperature media, the working temperature of the pressure transmitter should not exceed 85°C. If it exceeds 85°C, a condensation ring must be installed, and the condensation ring must be filled with condensed water to prevent the pressure transmitter from contacting the steam. direct contact. A condensation tank can be added if necessary.