The booster pump is driven by the low pressure gas (2-8bar) of the large area piston to generate high pressure gas/liquid on the small area piston. It can be used for compressed air and other gases, and the output air pressure can be adjusted steplessly by driving the air pressure. Gas pipeline booster pump has single-acting pump and double-acting pump. The double-acting pumping piston compresses the gas on both strokes of the reciprocation. When the driving gas acts on the gas piston, the working piston can be driven with the gas to obtain a larger output flow.
The working principle of the gas-liquid booster pump is similar to that of a pressure booster, which applies a very low pressure to the large-diameter air-driven piston. When this pressure acts on a small-area piston, a high pressure is generated. The booster pump of the water purifier can run continuously through a five-position, two-position air-controlled reversing valve. The high-pressure plunger controlled by the one-way valve continuously discharges the liquid, and the outlet pressure of the booster pump is related to the air driving pressure.
When the pressure between the drive part and the output liquid part reaches equilibrium, the booster pump stops running and no longer consumes air. When the output pressure drops or the air drive pressure increases, the booster pump will automatically start running until the pressure balance is reached again, and it will automatically stop.
A single air-controlled unbalanced gas distribution valve is used to realize the automatic reciprocating motion of the pump, and the air drive part of the pump body is made of aluminum alloy. The wetted part is made of carbon steel or stainless steel according to different media.
Generally, the pump has two ports for air intake and exhaust. The air pressure that can produce air pressure lower than normal pressure (ie atmospheric pressure) at the air inlet is called "negative pressure"; the air pressure that can produce air pressure higher than normal pressure at the air outlet is called "positive pressure". For example, the vacuum pump is often referred to as a negative pressure pump, and the booster pump is a positive pressure pump. Positive pressure pumps are very different from negative pressure pumps. For example, the gas flow direction, the negative pressure pump is that the external gas is sucked into the exhaust nozzle; the positive pressure is ejected from the exhaust nozzle; such as the level of air pressure, etc.
1. Simple maintenance: the booster pump has few parts and seals, and the maintenance is simple and the cost is low.
2. High cost performance: the booster pump has the characteristics of high output performance and low cost.
3. Strong adjustability: the output pressure and flow of the booster pump are accurately regulated by the pressure regulating valve of the driving gas. Adjust the driving air pressure so that the output pressure of the air pressure pipeline booster pump is precisely adjusted between the pre-increasing air pressure and the maximum output pressure.
4. High output pressure: the maximum working pressure of the pneumatic liquid pipeline booster pump can reach 700Mpa, and the maximum working pressure of the pneumatic gas pipeline booster pump can reach 300Mpa.
5. Excellent material: the high-pressure part of the booster pump of the water purifier is made of hard aluminum alloy, the high-pressure plunger is made of stainless steel, and is double-sealed. The material of key parts can be selected according to the properties of the medium.
6. A variety of gas drives: compressed air, nitrogen, water vapor, etc.
7. Large output flow: the pneumatic pipeline booster pump only needs 0.2~0.8Mpa compressed air.
8. Flexible application: The booster pump ranges from simple manual operation to fully automatic operation. The booster pump for water purifier is suitable for various application fields, and is easily compatible with the customer's system. The air motors are interchangeable for most models of pumps in the same series.
9. Automatic pressure keeping: when working, the booster pump works quickly and reciprocatingly. As the output pressure approaches the set pressure value, the reciprocating speed of the pump decreases until it stops. and maintain this pressure, this time the energy
The consumption is very small, no heat is generated, and there is no movement of parts. When the pressure balance is broken, the booster pump automatically starts to work to the next balance.