A small peristaltic pump has multiple rollers compressing a tube as they rotate around a partial circumference inside a pump body. Between the rollers, a chamber of liquid is trapped, and it is transferred from the inlet side to the outlet side of the small peristaltic pump.
Small Peristaltic Pump LFP401/ST as a type of stepper motor peristaltic pump, is a peristaltic pump driven by a stepper motor.
For the greatest accuracy and controllability, a small peristaltic pump is most often driven directly by a stepper motor. Such motors allow the user to precisely control the small peristaltic pump speed (typically between 0 and 500 rpm) and direction. These motors are generally a 2-phase bipolar construction and require a separate external driver to generate the correct sequencing signal to the motor coils. Bulk buy peristaltic pumps cheap direct from Lefoo peristaltic pumps manufacturers.
*Convenient start/stop, speed increase/decrease, rotate forward/reverse
*Low noise, quiet and stable, suitable for home use
*Support PLC control
*Installation can be customize
|LEFOO Stepper Motor Peristaltic Pump LFP401/ST|
|Installations method||Pump body with mounting hole (customization mounting plate)|
|Drive mode||Stepper motor|
|Control method||Drive control (with driver & control board optional)|
|Function||Precise flow rate adjustment|
|Roller Quantity||Standard 2 rollers|
|Voltage||Flow||Tube size||Tube material|
Recommended installation height
Liquid temperature range
5 to 50℃(41°F to 122°F)
Specified environment temperature range
0 to 50℃(32°F to 122°F)
Specified ambient humidity range
20% to 80%(with no condensation)
Certification & Approvals
A range of tube materials is available to handle a range of different chemicals as well as hygienic options for food and beverage dispensing.
Washing machine Analytical Equipment
Analytical &testing instrument sample supply
Printing Equipment： Ink Supply
Car Washing Equipment Analytical Apparatus
Soda beverage fountains
Beer brewing equipment
Ice cream dispensing
Blood diagnostic equipment
Indoor growing shelves
Commercial washing machine
1. When selecting a tube, the customer should perform a verification test to verify the chemical suitability according to the usage environment and the intended application
2. Regardless of the pump tube type, the phenomenon of peeling from inside of the tube starts with small amounts
3. This Product is not designed for medical use. Do not use it for medical applications.
4. This product is not waterproof. The use in a water-filled environment requires water-proof systems or designs.
5. Numerical dates listed in this catalog reflect conditions measured over a short period of time. Their accuracy for long-term use is not assured.
6. There is a tendency for the flow rate to increase until the tube becomes acclimated, and even among the same model, different lots may have a different flow rate within the specified tolerances, Also, the rotating speed of the DC motor may fluctuate depending on the load condition and changes in the motor temperature. During the design stage, be sure to select a motor with ample capacity.
22 Oct 2023Stepping into the Future: The Evolution of Stepper Motor Peristaltic Pumps
14 Oct 2023Innovating Fluid Handling: The Stepper Motor Peristaltic Pump's Journey to Precision
06 Oct 2023Precision and Fluid Control: Unveiling the Power of the Stepper Motor Peristaltic Pump
24 Sep 2023Harnessing Innovation: The Future of Water Treatment with Water Purifier Pumps