Vortex flowmeter is a volume flowmeter that measures the volume flow of gas, steam or liquid, the volume flow of standard conditions or mass flow according to the Karman vortex principle. Mainly used for flow measurement of industrial pipeline medium fluid, such as gas, liquid, steam and other media. It is hardly affected by parameters such as fluid density, pressure, temperature, viscosity, etc. when measuring the volume flow of the working condition. No moving mechanical parts, so high reliability and low maintenance. Instrument parameters can be stable for a long time.
* The structure is simple and firm;
* There are many types of applicable fluids;
* High precision;
* Wide range;
* Small pressure loss.
|Maximum velocity of flow||10m/s|
|Output signal||4-20mA, HART, RS485|
|Electrical connection||Connection Terminals|
|Comprehensive accuracy class||1.0|
|Fluid Electrical Conductivity||≥5μs/cm|
|Power supply||220VAC, 24VDC|
|Nominal pressure||4.0MPa / 2.5MPa / 1.0MPa / 0.6MPa|
|Ambient temperature||-25℃ ~ 60℃|
|Measured medium temperature||-40°C ~ 350°C|
|Connection flange material|
Carbon steel / Stainless steel (304, 316, 316L)
|Explosion-proof level||IallCT6 (intrinsically safe explosion-proof)|
1. Simple structure, no moving wear parts.
2. High measurement accuracy and reliability, no need for on-site debugging.
3. It can transmit traffic signals over long distances, and can be networked with computers to achieve centralized management.
4. The amplifying board adopts a unique design, which is universal for gas and liquid.
LEFOO Industrial Co., Ltd has 6 laboratories with advanced and complete equipment to develop and improve the accuracy of existing products in various ranges and various temperature conditions. It also has a semi-automatic dust-free production center for the manufacture of pressure transmitters. Please contact our sales team to get the best pressure transmitter price.
The sensor should be installed on the pipe with the same diameter as the horizontal, vertical and inclined (liquid flow from bottom to top). The upstream and downstream of the sensor should be equipped with a certain length of straight pipe section, the length of which should meet the requirements of 15 ~ 20D for the front straight pipe section and 5 ~ 10D for the rear straight pipe section.
1. The nearby pipeline where the liquid sensor is installed should be filled with the liquid to be measured.
2. The sensor should be avoided to be installed on the pipeline with strong mechanical vibration.
3. The inner diameter of the straight pipe section should be as consistent as possible with the sensor diameter. If it cannot be consistent, a pipe slightly larger than the sensor diameter should be used, and the error should be ≤3% and not more than 5mm.
4. When the measured medium contains a lot of impurities, a filter should be installed beyond the required length of the straight pipe section upstream of the sensor.
5. The sensor should be avoided to be installed in places with strong electromagnetic field interference, small space and inconvenient maintenance.
More Related Products
01 Jun 2023How to Troubleshoot and Replace Faulty Pressure Switches in HVAC?
24 May 2023Get Clean Water with 300 GPD RO Pump for Your Home
17 May 2023Why Choose a 300 GPD RO Pump for Your Commercial Water Needs?
10 May 2023Upgrade Your Water Treatment System with a High-Quality 300 GPD RO Pump