Electromagnetic flowmeters have a wide range of applications, large-diameter instruments are mostly used in water supply and drainage projects; medium and small calibers are often used in high-demand or difficult-to-measure occasions, such as blast furnace tuyere cooling water control in the iron and steel industry, measurement of pulp and black liquor in the paper industry, and chemical industry. Strong corrosive liquid, ore pulp in non-ferrous metallurgy industry; small-diameter and micro-diameter are often used in places with hygiene requirements such as pharmaceutical industry, food industry, and biochemistry.
* The measurement channel is a smooth straight pipe, which will not be blocked. It is suitable for measuring liquid-solid two-phase fluids containing solid particles, such as pulp, mud, sewage, etc.;
* There is no pressure loss caused by flow detection, and the energy saving effect is good;
* The measured volume flow is actually not significantly affected by changes in fluid density, viscosity, temperature, pressure and conductivity;
* Large flow range and wide caliber range;
* Corrosive fluids can be applied.