LEFOO LFM53 differential pressure transmitter adopts a thermal micro-pressure core, and uses the micro-flow path integrated with the sensor chip to detect the air pressure by detecting the change of the flow rate of the thermal airflow. It has the characteristics of strong overload capacity, strong anti-electromagnetic interference ability, wide measurement range, and multi-signal output. Widely used in the detection of air or neutral gases, such as HVAC, process control, environmental control, clean room, or other detection systems that require differential pressure.
* Imported thermal micro-pressure core body, sensitive to pressure
* Range as low as ±25Pa
* Overload pressure up to 2Bar
* Accuracy up to 0.5%F.S., strong stability, good repeatability
* Easy installation, insensitive to installation position
* Strong anti-interference ability, optional isolated output