LEFOO LFG203 indoor carbon dioxide transmitter is based on the different gases have different absorption capabilities for infrared light in a specific band, and measures the concentration of the measured gas by measuring the degree of infrared light absorption. Compared with electrochemical sensors, it has the characteristics of long life and good stability. The imported high-performance NDIR sensor is used for CO2 concentration measurement, with rapid response, stable performance, high accuracy, wide power supply range, small size and simple installation, which is an ideal choice for indoor carbon dioxide measurement. It can be widely used for CO2 concentration measurement in home space, office space, factory car library warehouse and other environments.
* Imported high-performance NDIR sensor
* Lightweight and beautiful shell design, using LCD backlight display
* Good long-term stability and reliability, with ABC self-calibration
* A variety of output methods are optional, standard 86 box installation method
|LEFOO Indoor CO2 Monitor LFG203|
1. Press the open button under the back cover of the transmitter to open the transmitter (as shown in Figures 1 and 2);
2. Complete the electrical connection according to the wiring diagram, and introduce the cable from the cable hole (as shown in Figure 4);
3. There are three mounting holes on the back cover of the transmitter, which can be fixed on the wall with expansion screws (as shown in Figure 5), or on the pre-embedded 86 boxes on the wall (as shown in Figure 6);
4. Align and fasten the front cover with the bottom case to complete the installation (as shown in Figure 7).
|Code and description||Remark|
|LFG203||Indoor CO2 monitor||Model|
|D||With digital display||Display|
|N||without digital display|
Imported high-performance NDIR sensor
Lightweight and beautiful shell design, using LCD backlight display
Good long-term stability and reliability, with ABC self-calibration
A variety of output methods are optional, standard 86 box installation method
The CO2 Transmitter Shows the carbon dioxide (CO2) concentration in the ambient air as a measure for indoor air quality. A common application is for the HVAC system and construction industries. It can be widely used for CO2 concentration measurement in home space, office space, factory car library warehouse and other environments.
01 Jun 2023How to Troubleshoot and Replace Faulty Pressure Switches in HVAC?
24 May 2023Get Clean Water with 300 GPD RO Pump for Your Home
17 May 2023Why Choose a 300 GPD RO Pump for Your Commercial Water Needs?
10 May 2023Upgrade Your Water Treatment System with a High-Quality 300 GPD RO Pump