|Maximum velocity of flow||15m/s|
|Accuracy||DN15 ~ DN600||±0.5% of the indicated value (flow velocity ≥ 1m/s), ±0.2%**|
|+3mm/s (flow velocity < 1m/s)|
|DN700 ~ DN3000||±0.5% of the indicated value (flow velocity ≥ 0.8m/s)|
|±4mm/s (flow velocity < 0.8m/s)|
|Fluid Electrical Conductivity||≥50μS/cm|
|Nominal pressure||DN10 ~ DN200||1.6MPa|
|DN250 ~ DN1000||1.0MPa|
|DN1200 ~ DN2000||0.6MPa|
|DN2200 ~ DN3000||0.6MPa|
|Ambient temperature||Sensor||-25°C~ +60°C|
|Converter & Integrated type||-10°C~ +60°C|
Lining material &
Fluid maximum temperature
|Lining material||Separate type||Integrated type|
|PTFE (Polytetrafluoroethylene)||120°C (special customization)||70°C|
|PFA (Perfluoroalkoxy resin)||180°C (special customization)||70°C|
|FEP (Fluorinated ethylene propylene)||160°C (special customization)||70°C|
|Polychloroprene Rubber||80°C (special customization)||70°C|
|Signal electrode form||Fixed type ( DN15 ~ DN2600 )、scraper type ( DN80 ~ DN3000 )|
Signal Electrode &
Ground Electrode Materials
Molybdenum-containing stainless steel, Hastelloy B, Hastelloy C, Titanium,
Tantalum, latinumiridium alloy, stainless steel coated tungsten carbide
|Connection flange material||Carbon steel|
|Grounding flange material||Stainless steel 1Cr18Ni9Ti|
|Inlet protection flange material||DN15 ~ DN600||Stainless steel 1Cr18Ni9Ti|
|DN700 ~ DN3000||Carbon steel|
|IP Rate||DN15 ~ DN150separable rubber or polyurethane lined sensor||IP65, IP68 (special customization)|
|DN200 ~ DN2600separable rubber or polyurethane lined sensor||IP68, 10 meters underwater|
|Other sensors and all converters||IP65|
|Spacing (separate type)||The distance between the converter and the sensor is generally not more than 100m; if it exceeds 100m, special customization is required.|
*DN700 ~ DN3000, the accuracy of special order can reach +0.3% of the indicated value (flow velocity ≥ 1m/s) or +3mm (flow velocity < 1m/s).
*Specially provide 0.2% accuracy flow meter.
|Lining material||Main performance||Applications|
1. It is the material that has most stable chemical property among plastics:
resistant to boiling hydrochloric acid, sulfuric acid, nitric acid and aqua regia, also resistant to concentrated alkali and various organic solvents, not resistant to
corrosion by chlorine trifluoride, high temperature oxygen trifluoride, high flow
rate liquid fluorine, liquid oxygen and ozone.
2. Poor wear resistance.
3. The ability to resist negative pressure is poor.
1. 100°C, 150°C (special customization)
2. Strong corrosive media such as concentrated acid
3. Hygienic media.
1. It has excellent elasticity, high breaking force and good wear resistance.
2. It is resistant to the corrosion of general low-concentration acid and alkali salt media, and not resistant to the corrosion of oxidative media.
1. 80°C, 120*C (special customization)
2. General water, sewage, weak abrasive mud, ore pulp.
|PUR (Polyurethane)||1. Excellent wear resistance (equivalent to ten times that of natural rubber).|
2. Acid and alkali resistance is poor.
3. It cannot be used for water mixed with organic solvents.
1. < 80°C
2. Neutral and strong abrasive slurry, coal slurry, mud, etc