Recommended installation height
Liquid temperature range
5 to 50℃(41°F to 122°F)
Specified environment temperature range
0 to 50℃(32°F to 122°F)
Specified ambient humidity range
20% to 80%(with no condensation)
Certification & Approvals
A range of tube materials is available to handle a range of different chemicals as well as hygienic options for food and beverage dispensing.
Washing machine Analytical Equipment
Analytical &testing instrument sample supply
Printing Equipment： Ink Supply
Car Washing Equipment Analytical Apparatus
1. When selecting a tube, the customer should perform a verification test to verify the chemical suitability according to the usage environment and the intended application
2. Regardless of the pump tube type, the phenomenon of peeling from inside of the tube starts with small amounts
3. This Product is not designed for medical use. Do not use it for medical applications.
4. This product is not waterproof. The use in a water-filled environment requires water-proof systems or designs.
5. Numerical dates listed in this catalog reflect conditions measured over a short period of time. Their accuracy for long-term use is not assured.
6. There is a tendency for the flow rate to increase until the tube becomes acclimated, and even among the same model, different lots may have a different flow rate within the specified tolerances, Also, the rotating speed of the DC motor may fluctuate depending on the load condition and changes in the motor temperature. During the design stage, be sure to select a motor with ample capacity.